The following fees apply for cryptocurrency transactions and deposit/withdrawal services:
| Cryptocurrency trading fees
DAYBIT offers different trading fees depends on number of DAY Token that customers hold
0 DAY - Less than 50,000 DAY
More or equal to 50,000 DAY - Less than 100,000 DAY
More or equal to 100,000 DAY - Less than 500,000 DAY
More or equal to 500,000 DAY - Less than 1,000,000 DAY
More or equal to 1,000,000 DAY - Less than 2,000,000 DAY
More or equal to 2,000,000 DAY
*Snapshot time: Everyday at 09:00:00 (UTC +9); 24 hours average number of DAY Tokens in customer's wallet
- Fee calculation formula
Buy/Sell Payment amount (order amount * order price) * fee %
the criterion of fee is quote of the market (In case of BTC market, BTC)
ex) If you buy 1 ETH at a market price of 300,000 KRW (0.2% trading fee), 0.998 ETH will be deposited into your account and 300,000 KRW will be deducted
ex) If you sell 1 ETH at a market price of 300,000 KRW (0.2% trading fee), 299,400 KRW will be deposited into your account and 1 ETH will be deducted
| Cryptocurrency Deposit & Withdrawal fees
DAYBIT supports the following cryptocurrencies
BTC, BCH, ETH, EOS, CLR, HUNT, USDT, BAT, BOID, BSV, DAB, DASH, EDNA, EL, ELF, EOSDAC, GNT, HOT, IQ, KNC, LOOM, LTC, POLY, POWR, REP, SBD, SNT, STEEM, TRYBE
|Withdrawal||$ 5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 5||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1|
|Withdrawal||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1|
|Withdrawal||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5|
* The withdrawal fee is paid to the block-chain network used by the cryptocurrency
* The withdrawal fee includes VAT.
* The withdrawal fee automatically will be converted to the cryptocurrency with the same value above.
ex) When the price of ETH is $200, withdrawal fee is 0.01ETH. And, When the price of ETH is $400, withdrawal fee is 0.005ETH.
1. Cryptocurrency transaction and withdrawal fees may change according to the company's policies and market conditions. Any changes in the fee will be notified via e-mail or customer center.
2. Cryptocurrency transaction fees may change depending on the customer level.
3. The withdrawal fee applies per transaction.
4. Trading fee for corporate users may be applied separately according to user's trading volume and frequency, but discounted trading fee is not a must for corporate users.