The following fees apply for cryptocurrency transactions and deposit/withdrawal services:
| Cryptocurrency transaction fees
|BTC Market||ETH Market||USDT Market|
- Fee calculation formula
Buy/Sell Payment amount (order amount * order price) * fee %
the criterion of fee is quote of the market (In case of BTC market, BTC)
ex) If you buy 1 ETH at a market price of 300 USDT (0.1% transaction fee), 0.999 ETH will be deposited into your account and 300 USDT will be deducted
ex) If you sell 1 ETH at a market price of 300 USDT (0.1% transaction fee), 299.7 USDT will be deposited into your account and 1 ETH will be deducted
Pay the transaction fee with DAY and get a 50% discount
| Cryptocurrency Deposit & Withdrawal fees
DAYBIT supports the following cryptocurrencies
BTC, ETH, USDT, LTC, DASH, ZIL, KNC, ZRX, GNT, SNT, REP, HOT, LOOM, BAT, ELF, POWR, ZPR, POLY, EOS, BOID, DABBLE, EDNA, TRYBE
* The withdrawal fee is paid to the block-chain network used by the cryptocurrency
* The withdrawal fee includes VAT.
* The withdrawal fee automatically will be converted to the cryptocurrency with the same value above.
ex) When the price of ETH is $200, withdrawal fee is 0.01ETH. And, When the price of ETH is $400, withdrawal fee is 0.005ETH.
1. Cryptocurrency transaction and withdrawal fees may change according to the company's policies and market conditions. Any changes in the fee will be notified via e-mail or customer center.
2. Cryptocurrency transaction fees may change depending on the customer level.
3. The withdrawal fee applies per transaction.