The following fees apply for cryptocurrency transactions and deposit/withdrawal services on Daybit Exchange:
| Cryptocurrency trading fees
Daybit offers the following trading fees based on the number of DAY Token that customers hold
|Number of DAY holding||Taker||Maker|
0 DAY - Less than 2,000 DAY
More or equal to 2,000 DAY - Less than 10,000 DAY
More or equal to 10,000 DAY - Less than 50,000 DAY
More or equal to 50,000 DAY - Less than 100,000 DAY
More or equal to 100,000 DAY - Less than 300,000 DAY
More or equal to 300,000 DAY - Less than 500,000 DAY
More or equal to 500,000 DAY - Less than 1,000,000 DAY
More or equal to 1,000,000 DAY
Official Market Maker assigned by Daybit or Projects
* Snapshots: Everyday at 09:00:00 (UTC +9); Average number of DAY Tokens in each wallet
- Fee calculation formula
Buy/Sell Payment amount (order amount * order price) * fee %
The trading fee is quoted from the buy currency
ex) If you buy 1 ETH at the market price of 300,000 KRW (0.25% trading fee), 0.9975 ETH will be deposited into your account and 300,000 KRW will be deducted
ex) If you sell 1 ETH at the market price of 300,000 KRW (0.25% trading fee), 299,250 KRW will be deposited into your account and 1 ETH will be deducted
| Cryptocurrency Deposit & Withdrawal fees
DAYBIT supports the following cryptocurrencies
BTC, BCH, ETH, EOS, KLAY, AHT, XDCE, HUNT, CLR, USDT, BAT, BOID, BSV, DAB, DASH, EDNA, EL, ELF, EOSDAC, GNT, HOT, IQ, KNC, LOOM, LTC, POLY, POWR, REP, SBD, SNT, STEEM, TRYBE
|Withdrawal||$ 5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5|
|$ 1||$ 1||$ 5||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1|
|Withdrawal||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5||$ 1|
|Withdrawal||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 1||$ 0.5|
* The withdrawal fee is paid to the blockchain network used by the cryptocurrency.
* The withdrawal fee includes VAT (Korea value added tax).
* The withdrawal fee automatically converts to the cryptocurrency with the same value above.
ex) When the price of ETH is $200, the withdrawal fee is 0.01ETH. And, when the price of ETH is $400, the withdrawal fee is 0.005ETH.
1. Cryptocurrency transaction and withdrawal fees may change according to the company's policies and market conditions. Any changes in the fee will be notified via e-mail or customer center.
2. Cryptocurrency transaction fees may change depending on the customer level.
3. The withdrawal fee applies per transaction.
4. Trading fee for corporate users may be applied separately according to user's trading volume and frequency, but discounted trading fee is not a must for corporate users.
* Last Updated: June 26, 2020 4:30PM KST
- Daybit Team