Trading Fee Policy Guide for DAY Holders
Snapshot time: Everyday at 09:00:00 (UTC +9); average number of DAY Tokens in customer's wallet within 24 hours
Trading Fee Effective: 24 hours after the snapshot
During 2019.02.16 09:00:00 (UTC +9) - 2019.02.17 09:00:00 (UTC +9), average number of DAY Tokens in customer's wallet within 24 hours is 60,000 DAY:
0.09% trading fee is effective from 2019.02.17 09:00:00 (UTC +9) to 2019.02.18 09:00:00 (UTC +9)
Trading fee Policy:
Effective trading fee can be seen in Buy / Sell screen.
We will continue to do our best to provide the best experience to our users.
- Before you buy, sell or receive DAY, please real Terms of DAY
- All policies and services related to DAY, including the above FAQ, are subject to change at any time according to the DAYBIT's internal policies.
- DAY is not intended to constitute securities, units in a business trust, or units in a collective investment scheme, or its equivalent or any other regulated products in any jurisdiction.
- DAY does not entitle you to any ownership or any other interest and revenue in Chain Partners Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Chain Partners”), DAYBIT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “DAYBIT”). and/or any of their affiliated companies.
- The above FAQ is intended to provide detailed information about the token economy and its functions and is not intended as a offer or suggestion for any kind.
- The above FAQ does not constitute a suggestion or solicitation for making a purchase, or part of a comment or advice on DAY sales, and part or the presentation of the FAQ does not form the basis for investment decisions and contracts.
- No person is under any obligation to exercise any contract or legal binding power with respect to the sale and purchase of DAY.
- Regulatory authorities have not reviewed or approved the information contained in this FAQ.
- Such action has not been taken and will not be taken under the laws, regulations or jurisdiction.
- The publication, distribution or dissemination of this FAQ does not imply compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules.
- No part of this FAQ may be published, distributed, or disseminated without the inclusion of these Important Notices and Terms of DAY below.