BTC Rewards are issued to customers with one or more transactions per day and varies depending on their contribution.
Contribution is calculated based on the customers' DAY holdings and their volume of transactions.
* This does not apply to customers only with DAY holdings but no transactions
* If the value of the reward is less than $ 0.1 based on the contribution, the reward will not be covered.
please refer the FAQ "What is BTC Reward?" for more details.
- Before you buy, sell or receive DAY, please read Terms of DAY.
- All policies and services related to DAY, including the above FAQ, are subject to change at any time according to the DAYBIT's internal policies.
- DAY is not intended to constitute securities, units in a business trust, or units in a collective investment scheme, or its equivalent or any other regulated products in any jurisdiction.
- DAY does not entitle you to any ownership or any other interest and revenue in Chain Partners Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Chain Partners”), DAYBIT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “DAYBIT”). and/or any of their affiliated companies.
- The above FAQ is intended to provide detailed information about the token economy and its functions and is not intended as a offer or suggestion for any kind.
- The above FAQ does not constitute a suggestion or solicitation for making a purchase, or part of a comment or advice on DAY sales, and part or the presentation of the FAQ does not form the basis for investment decisions and contracts.
- No person is under any obligation to exercise any contract or legal binding power with respect to the sale and purchase of DAY.
- Regulatory authorities have not reviewed or approved the information contained in this FAQ.
- Such action has not been taken and will not be taken under the laws, regulations or jurisdiction.
- The publication, distribution or dissemination of this FAQ does not imply compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules.
- No part of this FAQ may be published, distributed, or disseminated without the inclusion of these Important Notices and Terms of DAY below.