A reward ratio is what determines the amount of DAY issued to a customer from DAY Reward.
The amount of DAY issued is calculated by converting the transaction fee into USD then multiplying the Reward ratio.
This is the standard for Taker Orders and Maker Orders are calculated by multiplying the Reward ratio with the Maker Premium.
The next Reward Ratio is determined by the amount of time when the Reward Pool of present round is run out and the amount of DAY left from the Reward Pool.
DAY Reward ratio of the next round would be determined so that the average cost of getting 1 DAY token is not less than the market value of the DAY / BTC market.
Reward ratio 100 = 100 DAYs per 1 USD Transaction Fee for Taker Orders
500 USD Trasaction Fee, Reward ratio 10, Maker Premium 50%
Taker: 500 * 10 = 5000 DAY
Maker: 500 * 10 * (1+1*50%) = 7500 DAY
Reward ratio is subject to change according to the provided DAY amount and exchange policies, and you can view this from the Reward program tab.
- Before you buy, sell or receive DAY, please read Terms of DAY
- All policies and services related to DAY, including the above FAQ, are subject to change at any time according to the DAYBIT's internal policies.
- DAY is not intended to constitute securities, units in a business trust, or units in a collective investment scheme, or its equivalent or any other regulated products in any jurisdiction.
- DAY does not entitle you to any ownership or any other interest and revenue in Chain Partners Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Chain Partners”), DAYBIT Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “DAYBIT”). and/or any of their affiliated companies.
- The above FAQ is intended to provide detailed information about the token economy and its functions and is not intended as a offer or suggestion for any kind.
- The above FAQ does not constitute a suggestion or solicitation for making a purchase, or part of a comment or advice on DAY sales, and part or the presentation of the FAQ does not form the basis for investment decisions and contracts.
- No person is under any obligation to exercise any contract or legal binding power with respect to the sale and purchase of DAY.
- Regulatory authorities have not reviewed or approved the information contained in this FAQ.
- Such action has not been taken and will not be taken under the laws, regulations or jurisdiction.
- The publication, distribution or dissemination of this FAQ does not imply compliance with applicable laws, regulatory requirements or rules.
- No part of this FAQ may be published, distributed, or disseminated without the inclusion of these Important Notices and Terms of DAY below.