In DAYBIT, Order History is the section where the details of your order are accumulated when 1) all of your orders have been concluded and completed, 2) your orders have been canceled before or during concluding order, or 3) your orders have been rejected.
Order History is available on Web / App.
Web> How to find Order History
1) Exchange > Order History
2) My Page > Funds > Order History
App> How to find Order History
1) Trade > Orders / Trades > Order History
2) Funds > Order History
Detail of Order History
1) Type : The type of order
2) Price : The total price of token when the order is concluded
3) Avg. Price : The average token price based on market. If the order has been canceled or rejected, this value is not offered.
4) Filled : The amount of token which is in concluding. If the order has been canceled or rejected, this value is not offered.
5) Amount : The amount of token you asked when you make the order
(Canceled) : When the order has been wholly or partially canceled.
(Completed) : When the order has been concluded completely.
(Rejected) : When the order has been rejected right after it was made.
※ Order Detail is not deleted.