Hello. This is DAYBIT team.
We are announcing the updates on available identifications for 3-step verification.
As of today, DAYBIT will only accept the following identification documents to enhance security on exchange.
11. 09. 2018 (UTC +9)
- Korean: Resident registration card, Passport, and Driver’s license
- Overseas residents: Passport and other ID card
- Korean: only Passport (updated: 11.12.2018 16:00 UTC +9)
- Overseas residents: only passport
For enhanced security, the Level 3 verification with a resident registration card or a driver’s licence or other ID cards will be down to the Level 2 verification. If you require the Level 3 verification, please proceed it with your passport again.
* Withdrawal limit by level FAQ: https://goo.gl/oAtLBk
Thank you for your support.