We are excited to announce that Steem(STEEM) and Steem Dollars(SBD) will be listed in DAYBIT with special promotion. Please check our listing schedule and policy for trading the new cryptocurrencies!
STEEM is a cryptocurrency that is used in Steemit, the social networking service. All the contents written by users are saved in blockchain network, and users receive STEEM for enjoying the service.
SBD is a unit of reward that users receive when they upload or curate contents in Steemit. SBD is designed to keep the steady price even if the price of STEEM fluctuates. So, 1 SBD corresponds to 1 USD of STEEM.
More information about STEEM&SBD
- STEEM & SBD Wallet Open: 2019.03.28 14:00:00 (UTC +9)
- STEEM & SBD Listing: 2019.03.29 14:00:00 (UTC +9)
- Market price can be volatile due to lack of market liquidity in the early stage of listing.
- DAYBIT is not responsible for high volatility due to lack of market liquidity.
- Cryptocurrencies are not legal currencies under any country's literacy. No countries or actors guarantee its value.
- Users take sole responsibility for investment decisions and any loss from trading.
- All times within this announcement are in UTC+9.
[Warning for Deposit and Withdrawal]
- Make sure to get your deposit address from DAYBIT wallet before depositing tokens. The deposit address can be issued from [MyPage > Wallet] page.
- Please note that for STEEM based tokens, if you do not input deposit memo or input wrong deposit memo, the deposit cannot be made.
- Please note that any error or loss caused by depositing other cryptocurrencies to this address cannot be reverted.
- Your deposit will appear in your wallet after 20 confirmations in the corresponding blockchain.
- This process takes varying amount of time depending on the network condition of the blockchain. DAYBIT cannot resolve delays in withdrawal or deposit caused by blockchain network issues.