Hello, this is Daybit.
From 2020.03.04, recovery fee policy will be changed as follows;
■ Charging fees for recovering miss-sent cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency deposit
- The recovery process of miss-sent cryptocurrency deposit requires high level of security and risk associated method, so it takes much of time.
- The recovery process of miss-sent cryptocurrency deposit requires abundant network fees for recovering and verifying purposes.
- Therefore, there will be a fee for the recovery process of miss-sent cryptocurrency deposit, so please be careful when you deposit and withdraw cryptocurrencies.
|Miss-Sent Cryptocurrency Deposit by Types||Fees|
|BTC ↔ BCH, LTC||0.5 ETH|
|USDT ↔ BTC|
|2nd Destination(ex: memo from EOS) Error|
|Sending Cryptocurrencies that Daybit does not Support (ERC-20)|
■ Expected Time for a Recovery after Registration : 20 Business Days
■ Starting Date: After this announcement is released
- Due to a problem with blockchain network or crypto-asset itself, it may not be possible to recover the miss-sent crypto-asset deposit.
- Recovery will not be possible when user sent their assets to another exchange or personal wallet by filling in a wrong address.
Please check Customer Support > FAQ for more information about the policy of recovering miss-sent cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency deposit.
Also, please contact us through customer support by submitting a new ticket when you need a recovery from miss-sending cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency deposit.